Millburn School District parents, staff, middle & high school students, and community members are invited to an engaging and educational evening with Dr. Khyati Joshi, Director, Institute for Teaching Diversity & Social Justice and Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University
Please join us as we:
- Share the district’s work with Dr. Joshi to support our teachers and staff in promoting the creation of school environments free from the distractions of prejudice, stereotypes, and bias.
- Understand how identity development and bias impact our students and community in everyday life
- Provide solutions that promote social justice and inclusiveness:
- Talking to our children about bias language and expression
- Fostering a community that does not accept intolerance
If you have questions you would like to ask, please share them by emailing email@example.com in advance of the program.